Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ReformCPSIA.org

Okay, maybe I'm a bit crazy but I cannot just sit around and wait to see what happens with this mess. So I'm setting up a website which should launch tonight www.ReformCPSIA.org. Please visit it often. I am hoping to compile everything I've read about HR4040 so that everyone will know what is going on. I am also working to find an attorney to help me draft a petition. If any of you out there is an attorney and is willing to do it pro-bono please contact me at dlapolla@gmail.com. My husband and I will hopefully post an online petition for people to sign so we can get this to congress ASAP! Until we launch the site tonight please read my additional posts here for more information. Including a letter that was drafted by some nice and very articulate women on Etsy for you to customize and send to your political officials. I URGE you to copy this letter and send it to everyone you know, family, friends, news stations, your governor and other officials that may fight for our businesses!

Don't let this flawed Act kill small business!!!

Sign our Petition NOW! Online petition - Reform CPSIA HR4040

No comments: